Nothing Head Ep.1 Nothing Head Ep.1

This is a nice animation. I really like the depth of the character's movement and the thought put in the idea of Nothing Head's problem with not being able to do what he/she wants because of something in its way and overcoming the problem. One thing though, I could see Nothing Head being in someone's nightmares (no offense and not a problem). A nice break from anime type animations.

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Nice Job!

The graphics were awesome and the fps was just right. All I have to say is that that was better than a lot of the animations out there especially mine. It deserves a 20/10 but I can only vote a 10/10. Thank you for submitting this. :D

Random Halo Random Halo

Good Job. :D

This is pretty good for being 12. Good job.

AN Escape Series #6 AN Escape Series #6

Fun game. Is that Shaq in the wood?

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Really good game!

Very nice game I just wish my mouse didn't have the back button on it because I was in the middle of a good game of it but.... yeah other than my stupid mouse really REALLY good game (the thing I like the most is the first person shooter part of it very good choice). I know its your choice but i'd suggest making a sequel (maybe like zombie mode on cod5 ;) )

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Pure awesomeness!

This game is great. Not worth anything but 5/5 and 10/10 stars :). My favorite part was using the piercing and homing arrows combo. And for those of you that didn't get medals try refreshing the page.