Nothing Head Ep.1 Nothing Head Ep.1

This is a nice animation. I really like the depth of the character's movement and the thought put in the idea of Nothing Head's problem with not being able to do what he/she wants because of something in its way and overcoming the problem. One thing though, I could see Nothing Head being in someone's nightmares (no offense and not a problem). A nice break from anime type animations.

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Nice Job!

The graphics were awesome and the fps was just right. All I have to say is that that was better than a lot of the animations out there especially mine. It deserves a 20/10 but I can only vote a 10/10. Thank you for submitting this. :D

Random Halo Random Halo

Good Job. :D

This is pretty good for being 12. Good job.

Jitter & Paulo's Backpack Jitter & Paulo's Backpack

Nice!

I gave it 5/5 but, it might just be my computer and it most likely is but, the thing kind of slowed down and the voices were going faster than the animation. Still it was great.

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thanks

Alkithirst Alkithirst

Sorry about the 0/0

Was the preloader supposed to be throughout the whole movie?

If not next time check if you accidentally forgot to just put it on the first frame.

MightyMax38 responds:

yeah i fixed it. sorry my fault for being noobish.

:Pizza: :Pizza:

Plainly Awesome

My favorite part was a tie between when the blue guy stepped on the bum's crotch and when the cellphone got stuck it the other blue guy's head. Worth the 5/5 and 10/10 points.